Sunday, May 17, 2015

Black & White or Color?

A lot of people have a preference when it comes to black and white photos over color.  But I say... why not both?

Now that digital photography gives us such instant gratification, you can see your photos as you shoot them. But where I have the most fun is in the post-processing. I, personally, use Lightroom, by Adobe. It's so user-friendly that even I can figure it out.

Here's two examples of the same photo I took while in Portland, OR last month. Which one do you prefer?  All I had to do was to click black & white to change the entire look of this photo. Each one has its own distinct feel to it, and I like them both!


 
 

1 comment:

  1. Most definitely both from me, either one or the other can have massive impact on an image

    ReplyDelete